Donate Your Car to Catholic Charities: do you have a car or other vehicle you are going to trade-in or sell? Are you tired of selling it for a fraction of what you believe it is worth?
If the answer to these questions is “yes”, you should donate your car to Catholic Charities! We have many clients and residents who are in need of a vehicle to take them to and from work, school, or various appointments (doctors visits, interviews, etc.).
We’ll accept pretty much any vehicle as long as it meets the following qualifications/guidelines:
• you are the legal owner of the vehicle and are in possession of the title
• meets all legal requirements for safe operation on the public roadways
• operates (i.e., we can successfully drive it away from your location to ours)
• is not in need of major repairs
In addition to cars, we’ll consider accepting the following vehicles: trucks, minivans, recreational vehicles (RVs), vans, motorcycles, mopeds, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), golf carts, and trailers.
To start the process, do the following:
1. Call us at (727) 893-1314 and ask for the Marketing & Development Director or the Chief Financial Officer
2. Email us at DonateCar4Charity
We’ll provide you with two items:
1. A Gift-in-Kind Form that specifies your gift (i.e., year, make and model of the vehicle as well as the mileage) and your claimed dollar value
2. A Donation Form that shows you sold your vehicle to Catholic Charities for $0.