COVID-19: Donation & Resource Guide
Catholic Charities offices have resumed regular hours
Welcome to the resource page for Catholic Charities response to the coronavirus crisis. COVID-19 (Corona Virus Disease #19) is a disaster every bit as much as a hurricane! Thankfully, without wishing to be overly optimistic, we appear to be nearing the end of the pandemic. Read about our office service hours below.
Vaccine – The vaccine is being distributed throughout the state. Learn more and search resources for COVID-19 vaccine information and how to sign up for the vaccine here and search for vaccination sites near you here.
Rent & Utility Assistance – People are still in need and we’ve distributed over $1.2 million in aid to nearly 700 families and individuals. If you need rent and/or utility assistance from Catholic Charities, go here.
Donate to Help – If you would like to help financially, you can do so immediately below (through our Tampa Hope donation form – all donations will go to assist COVID-19 victims who are in need of financial assistance):
Catholic Charities offices hours – All our offices are now open and operating regular hours. We are, however, operating by appointment so please call the office of the program in which you are interested for an appointment or with any questions. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org . Our main office numbers are:
- St. Petersburg – (727) 893-1314
- Tampa – (813) 631-4370
- Dade City – (352) 521-1218
- Spring Hill – (352) 686-9897
- Foundations of Life Pregnancy Centers – visit foundationsoflife.org for contact information.
- Catholic Charities Adoption Services – visit ccadoptfl.org for contact information.
- Immigration Services – call (727) 439-2930 or (813) 631-4370. Nuestra oficina de imigracion esta abierto. Para su cita llame al (727) 439-2930 o al (813) 631-4370.
- Pinellas Hope – has resumed intake of new clients-residents. Intake day is now Tuesday.
- Financial Assistance Programs – visit these program pages for more information: Pathways / Rapid Rehousing / Housing Counseling / Micro-enterprise Loans
- Catholic Charities Free Medical Clinics – are operating regular hours with the exception of the Dade City clinic which is on reduced hours. Visit the Clinic program page Clinics, or call in advance with any questions:
- San Jose Mission (Dover) – (813) 707-7376
- St. Andre (Dade City) – (352) 521-1218 to check availability.
Longer-term (6 months out) – Catholic Charities will provide disaster assistance as we typically do after Hurricanes when short-term assistance has ended and the world has moved on, but folks still need help.
National, State & County COVID-19 Resources
For the latest information please check the links below:
- Centers for Disease Control – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Worldwide Data – https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
- Florida Dept. of Health – https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/
- Florida Interactive Map – https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/96dd742462124fa0b38ddedb9b25e429
- Pinellas County – pinellascounty.org/emergency/covid19/default.htm
- Hillsborough County – hillsboroughcounty.org/residents/public-safety/emergency-management/stay-safe
- Pasco County – http://pasco.floridahealth.gov/
- Pasco County Schools – https://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/coronavirus
- Hernando County – http://hernando.floridahealth.gov/
- Hernando County (COVID19 Resources) – https://www.hernandocounty.us/departments/departments-a-e/emergency-management/emergency-information
- Hernando County Schools – https://www.hernandoschools.org/
- Citrus County – http://citrus.floridahealth.gov/
- Diocese of St. Petersburg – https://www.dosp.org/coronavirus/