Catholic Charities offices have resumed regular hours
Welcome to the resource page for Catholic Charities response to the coronavirus crisis. COVID-19 (Corona Virus Disease #19) is a disaster every bit as much as a hurricane! If you would like to help financially, you can do so immediately below:
Update – effective June 1, Hillsborough Hope
Catholic Charities partnership with the City of Tampa to create a temporary encampment for 100 homeless adults is coming to a close and has been a great success. For the past 60+ days we have worked with these men and women to begin the process of housing them in order to return them to the path of self-sufficiency. For an update, check here.
Catholic Charities offices hours – All our offices are now open and operating regular hours. Call your the office of the program in which you are interested with any questions. Email email@example.com . Our main office numbers are:
- St. Petersburg – 727-893-1313
- Tampa – 813-631-4370
- Dade City – 352-521-1218
- Spring Hill – 352-686-9897
- Foundations of Life Pregnancy Centers – visit foundationsoflife.org for contact information.
- Catholic Charities Adoption Services – visit ccadoptfl.org for contact information.
- Immigration Services – call (727) 439-2930 or (813) 631-4370. Nuestra oficina de imigracion esta abierto. Para su cita llame al (727) 439-2930 o al (813) 631-4370.
- Pinellas Hope – has resumed intake of new clients-residents.
- Financial Assistance Programs – visit these program pages for more information: Pathways / Rapid Rehousing / Housing Counseling / Micro-enterprise Loans
- Catholic Charities Free Medical Clinics – are operating regular hours with the exception of the Dade City clinic which is on reduced hours. Visit the Clinic program page Clinics, or call in advance with any questions:
- San Jose Mission (Dover) – (813) 707-7376
- St. Andre (Dade City) – (352) 521-1218 to check availability.
Longer-term (6 months out) – Catholic Charities will provide disaster assistance as we typically do after Hurricanes when short-term assistance has ended and the world has moved on, but folks still need help.
For the latest information from your county and the CDC, please check the links below:
- Centers for Disease Control – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Worldwide Data – https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
- Florida Dept. of Health – https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/
- Florida Interactive Map – https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/96dd742462124fa0b38ddedb9b25e429
- Stay-at-Home Orders by County – https://floridapolitics.com/archives/325112-a-round-up-of-which-florida-communities-have-stay-at-home-orders-in-place
- Pinellas County – pinellascounty.org/emergency/covid19/default.htm
- Pinellas County Student Meal Pickup Locations – https://www.pcsb.org/foodlocations
- Hillsborough County – hillsboroughcounty.org/residents/public-safety/emergency-management/stay-safe
- Pasco County – http://pasco.floridahealth.gov/
- Pasco County Schools – https://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/coronavirus
- Hernando County – http://hernando.floridahealth.gov/
- Hernando County (COVID19 Resources) – https://www.hernandocounty.us/departments/departments-a-e/emergency-management/emergency-information
- Hernando County Schools – https://www.hernandoschools.org/
- Citrus County – http://citrus.floridahealth.gov/
- Free Student Meals – https://summerbreakspot.freshfromflorida.com/
- Diocese of St. Petersburg – https://www.dosp.org/coronavirus/