You can be proud to work at Catholic Charities. Our staff help improve the lives of those in need in our communities. Catholic Charities offers meaningful work, rewarding opportunities for career advancement, and a supportive work environment.
We offer competitive salaries and an exceptional benefits package.
Current Employment Opportunities:
Summary immediately below with detailed job descriptions below in this order:
- Administrative Assistant, HUD 202 Senior Housing (Case Miguel)
- Front Desk/Site Support (part-time), Pinellas Hope homeless shelter
- Administrative Assistant, Catholic Charities Free Medical Clinic – Dade City
- Family Care Worker, Pasco Family Shelter
- Family Care Worker (part-time), Pasco Family Shelter
- General Maintenance Worker II, Pinellas Hope homeless shelter
- General Maintenance Worker II, HUD 202 Senior Housing (Transfiguration Manor)
- Front Desk/Site Support, Tampa Hope homeless shelter
- Case Manager, Tampa Hope homeless shelter
- Case Manager, Pinellas Hope homeless shelter
- General Maintenance Worker I, Senior Housing (Trinity House)
- Housing Manager, HUD 202 Senior Housing (Bethlehem Housing)
Things to Know
- Posting of New Openings: new job opportunities are posted her and updated on a weekly basis. Be sure to check the Current Job Opportunities regularly.
- How to Apply: you will find instructions on how and where to send us your resume with each job listing. You must include the job title when submitting your resume.
- Response to Your Application: if we determine from your resume that your skills and experience are compatible with those listed in our current openings, we will contact you.
- Unsolicited Applications: please send only your resume when applying for a specific job listing. Receiving only solicited resumes allows us to match job applicants to appropriate job openings in a more timely and efficient manner.
If you have any additional questions, Human Resources can be reached by phone or e-mail: Phone: (727) 893-1314 ext. 5525 e-mail: Human Resources Email
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. EEO/AA/ADA Employer. Catholic Charities participates in the US E-Verify program.